Today was a chill day and being Music Monday, I have added a fantastic chill playlist for your listening pleasure.
Top 10 Songs You Need To Hear
1. Tones and I – Dance Monkey
2. Girl in Red – Dead Girl in the Pool
3. Lana Del Rey – Doin Time (Sublime Cover)
4. Vampire Weekend – Sympathy
5. Jungle – Casio
6. Karen O & Danger Mouse – Turn the Light
7. Mannequin Pussy – Drunk II
8. Alfie Templeman – Stop Thinking (About Me)
9. Andrew Bird – Sisyphus
10. Alaskalaska – Bees
I didn’t workout today but I’ll get back to the double tomorrow. My body has really enjoyed the rest but my mind is really looking forward to getting the job done.
While hubby was making lunch, I was trying to take some photos of a bee hoping between the dandelions on the back lawn. I was pleasantly surprised by some of the captures. It made me excited about all the fun things I’ll have to capture when we have a full herb and veggie garden.
The long awaited shadow shot for the Let’s Do 52 – 52 Week Photo Challenge. I looked up some ‘shadow’ photos on Google because a week of trying to be creative on my own had not worked as planned. I quickly found an image and went about recreating it. See the original here . I used a simple egg ring and one of my favourite cookbooks; The Backyard Barbecue Cookbook. Published by Murdoch Books. All challenge photos can be found on Three Peas, One Pod.
Hubby is back to work tomorrow and I’ll get back to my arts and crafting this week. I’d also like to bake something. I’ve never really been into baking but I’ve been finding so many yummy things, it’s time to learn a new skill.
Day 14: Post your favourite movies that you never get tired of watching.
- Finding Nemo. It’s just adorable and not only do I love watching it, I used to fall asleep to it almost every night. Once it would finish playing, there’d be the sounds of bubbles on the DVD menu. Very relaxing.
- I Love You, Man. The main character, played by Paul Rudd, is so socially awkward. I can relate to it. Makes me laugh every time.
- Deadpool 1 & 2. It’s Deadpool. I really don’t need to explain this one.
- Warcraft. It’s my secret love. I don’t even know how many times I’ve watched it. I’ve literally had it on repeat for hours though, while playing WoW.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. Baby Groot makes this movie sublime. The opening sequence has got to be one of the most amazing movie openings…ever! Check it out here.