I got to bed late again and meditated. It wasn’t a very good nights sleep. It was too hot and I knew I had to wake up earlier to do dungeons in WoW. I haven’t really been enjoying this part of my week but the person I do dungeons with has been paying my subscription, so I will still play for him.
So there really wasn’t much to my day, but that’s okay because it’s Sunday. I played WoW through the morning, Puddled, Frenched and then took a nap until the cool breeze brought some much needed relief to a four day heatwave.
Before I share today’s Puddles, I really wanted to post about my Sunshine Blogger Award nominations.
In the last week I have been nominated for two Sunshine Blogger awards on my, Adventures of Arthur Puddles, blog. I’m so thrilled that people have been enjoying this simple cartoon. I would like to thank Matt @ aprolificpotpourri and Beate @ linienspiel for the nomination and the constant support. Please check out their blogs and share some love.
Sunshine Blogger Award – Thing to Do
• Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
• Nominate 11 new bloggers & their blogs. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees 11 new questions.
Questions from: Matt @ aprolificpotpourri
1. What is funny enough to make you laugh so hard to tears? My friend, the pally. No matter what mood I’m in, he can always make me laugh my face off.
3. Does money bring happiness ? I don’t think money technically brings happiness but having money allows you to do things that bring happiness and takes away the stress of paying bills. It improves life, that’s for sure.
4. Do you have any regrets in life ? I have a lot of regrets. I wish I had of finished school, become a lawyer and argued my way into an early retirement.
5. Do you prefer to create in silence or are you listening to music and if you are what would be your top 3 songs? I usually have the TV playing in the background.
6. What is one thing about you that no one knows? Ummm, is there even such a thing? My hubby knows everything about me.
7. Do you blog for fun, as an outlet or for profit ? If none of these than, what ? I started blogging to keep myself accountable while trying to make some big life changes. It’s more fun on days where I have something to write about.
8. Is there a particular person in your family you are or were most close to ? I was very close with my mum. I miss her.
9. What is the most unique place you ever visited ? I’m not sure what qualifies as a unique place. I’m going to say New Zealand though, because that country is so amazing. I’d live there if I could.
10. If you were locked in a grocery store overnight, would the temptation to eat something be strong enough that you would break down eat something and pay for it the next day ? Eat nothing ? Eat something without paying ? The rebel in me would want to eat and not pay. I’d probably only do that in a zombie apocalypse though.
11. If there was an opportunity to meet in person would you take it or are you more comfortable expressing the “online” version of you via the internet ? I’m perfectly okay with being online.
Questions from: Beate @ linienspiel
1. If You Could transform yourself, would what you rather be: a plant or an animal? I’d be an animal. I’m not sure what type though. Maybe a bear? or an elephant?
2. What’s your morning routine? I struggle out of bed and wait for hubby to put a coffee in my hands. Then I click on random things online until hubby leaves for work. Then I start my day.
3. Do you prefer the mountains or the sea? I am lucky that I live close to both. If I only had one though, I would take the sea. I love the sound of the ocean. I also love a good sea breeze at the end of a long hot day.
4. Imagine if you changed your first name, what would your name be? I’ve wanted to change my name for a while now. I want to change my name to my mums middle name.
5. What’s embarrassed you lately? I can’t think of something specific but I can only assume I did it in a dungeon while playing WoW.
6. What was the last thing you laughed at? The pally. I’m thankful I got to speak to him today, I was in need of a good laugh.
7. Do you prefer spaghetti or pizza? This is a tough question. They are both so fantastic and versatile. There are so many different flavour combinations for both. I don’t want to decide so I’ll say ….. spaghetti on pizza.
8. What would you most like to abolish? Internet trolls.
9. What magic would you rather have? Being invisible, flying, being able to talk to animals? Invisible. I would have no problems leaving the house then.
10. Your three favourite movies? Deadpool 2, Warcraft, Split.
11. What do you value more when blogging: followers, likes or, or comments? I think each shows that somebody cares about what I am posting and I find that very valuable. I really appreciate all the support I get.
I’ve felt very conflicted about this part. I know that some people don’t like to be given awards and I don’t want to offend anyone (especially if they have it on their blog that they don’t want one and I have never noticed.) I do want to nominate some bloggers who I really admire though.
So if you have found your name on the list, feel free to participate in the Sunshine Blogger Award.
- MJ Seal Art
- Placid Painting
- Tiffany Arp-Daleo Contemporary Art
- View from the Back
- Jo Fox – Adventures in Art
- Quiet Water Craft
- Blind Wilderness
- Na Rysunku…
- bongdoogle doodles
- On Being and Becoming
- What is your favourite day of the week and why?
- Would you prefer to be a superhero or super villain?
- What is on your favourite sandwich?
- Do you speak a second language? If no, would you like to learn one?
- When was the last time you went to the zoo?
- Do you want to be famous?
- Would you rather have vegetables or fruit?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favourite art medium?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What advice do you have for new bloggers?
In today’s Adventures of Arthur Puddles we find him watching the movie Groundhog Day with his friend Rosie for Groundhog Day. Arthur didn’t realise Groundhog day is a real thing. He thought it was just a day to celebrate the movie.
I hope your day has been filled with sunshine and smiles. Enjoy the little things.