Today started like a normal week day but it’s still the weekend for us. Hubby had to go out this morning so I worked out. My muscles are still aching many hours later. That’ll make my workout week interesting. I followed that up with some housework. Then moved on to French. Each practice run is worth 20 points and I kept getting 16 points. I don’t think I concentrate hard enough.
That’s where I sorta fizzled out and let the weekend consume me once more. I did nothing. I thought about doing art and then just didn’t. So with a lack of creative I’ve decided to participate in QUESTION CHALLENGE – WANNA KNOW YOU BETTER!!
First 10, briefly explain questions:
- What really makes you angry?
When children are mistreated.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This question scares me. I’m not sure I could live in a world where I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life. I like variety. I love tasting new things.
- What is your biggest fear?
Leaving the house.
- What has been your best moment this year?
When wifey arrived safely in Australia. We’d spent days worrying after her first flight was cancelled.
- If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?
I would love to live in France. Somewhere in the countryside, with a big veggie garden and goats. Je veux un chèvre francais.
- How do you relieve stress?
I’m finding housework is a great stress reliever. It moves your focus to something else, it keeps you physically occupied and at the end of it something looks better so it gives you a sense of achievement. Feels good….but shhhh, don’t tell me I said that.
- Would You Rather Go To Space Or To The Bottom Of The Ocean?
To the bottom of the ocean. If I could be a mermaid while that happens, I’d be even more into it. I love the ocean and I know there are so many hidden wonders down there. It would be rather spectacular.
- What’s your favourite season?
I really enjoy winter. The winters are pretty mild where I live. It never snows. The days are warm enough and the cold nights are easily fixed with a pile of blankets. It’s the perfect time for snuggles, hot showers and hearty food.
- What’s your favourite sports?
E-sports. My guilty pleasure is watching the World of Warcraft Arena Championships and the Mythic Dungeon Invitational
- Did you like Riya’s blog ?
It was my first visit to Riya’s blog. She seems very creative and encouraging. Definitely worth visiting, following and liking.
Now, 10 this or that questions:
What would you prefer?
- Beach or mountains – Beach
- Ice cream or milkshakes – Ice cream
- New York or Paris – Paris
- Ugly genius or Good looking stupid – Sorta good looking and happy*
- Pizza or Burger – Burger
- Summer or Winter – Winter
- City or Village – Village
- Spring or Autumn – Autumn
- Mathematics or Science – Art*
- Train or Aeroplane – Train
*I really couldn’t choose between the two options listed, so I added my own answers. I’m a rebel, I know.
A new week is ahead of us and I hope everyone has an abundance of smiles, success, creativity, relaxing and anything your heart desires. Smile for no reason, it helps.