Today was an early start for hubby. I rolled out of bed and joined him in the pre-sun wake up. Soon as he jetted off to work, I worked out. My double workout, of course. I got it done a little faster today, really pushed myself. I had a bit of pain and thought that maybe I could get rid of it by working out. That wasn’t really the case and I headed back to bed.
Upon second wake up I grabbed lunch, then grabbed my knitting needles. I learned how to ‘cast off’. I found this video from Jayda InStitches to be incredibly helpful. I then started a knew knit. I’ve done about five rows and about to attempt a colour switch. Fingers crossed I’ll have something respectable to show tomorrow.
Spent the afternoon with some friends in Discord. It feels so foreign to me having human interactions. A lot of time I sit quietly, listening and smiling. It’s so nice to feel included. As I found out from my refresher read of the star sign Cancer, we love being loved. Ain’t that the truth!
Tomorrow I’ll try and get my house into some sort of order for the weekend and have my hand in a creative project or two.
Day 18: Post 30 facts about yourself.
1. I’m an only child.
2. I love the colour pink.
3. I have played piano at the Sydney Opera House.
4. My favourite flower is the gerbera.
5. I don’t like eating raw tomatoes.
6. My favourite toys as a child were Barbie and Lego.
7. I have lived in Sydney and Melbourne.
8. I’ve vacationed overseas 5 times.
9. My favourite pizza is a Supreme Calzone.
10. I learned tap dancing and jazz ballet when I was 10.
11. I’m opinionated.
12. I had a bone tumour when I was 12.
13. I’ve got a dry sense of humour.
14. I can’t have children.
15. I have always wanted to be a food photographer.
16. I can drive a manual car.
17. Winter is my favourite season.
18. I’m super ticklish. Once I start giggling, I can’t stop.
19. When I close my eyes, I see sounds as colours.
20. I hate brushing my hair and wear it up in a bun all the time.
21. I can’t live without a good pair of jeans.
22. My favourite shoes are converse.
23. I’m a great listener.
24. I love the ocean but don’t really enjoy the beach.
25. My favourite cocktail is a Martini.
26. My first car was a 1983 Subaru Touring Wagon. I miss it.
27. I like to sing opera.
28. I’m too flirty.
29. I’ve had three dreams that a plane is going to crash into my neighbours yard.
30. The last teddy bear my mum gave me, goes with me everywhere. I can’t sleep without him.