I have been feeling a bit under the weather today, so I spent a good portion of the day in bed.
I still got my workouts in though. Definitely not missing out on those. I think they’re a habit or I have developed some discipline, either way, I keep doing it. Woo.
I took some food pics but I wasn’t really happy with any of them. I don’t really have a good setup for that sort of things just yet, which is a real shame. We’ve had some delicious looking meals in the last couple of days.
Day 12: Write about five blessings in your life
- Hubby. We’ve been together almost 15 years and he has stood by and supported me through my worst. I haven’t been the easiest to live with (still not some days) but he loves me unconditionally and takes care of me in any way he can.
- Wifey. She became part of our relationship 7 years ago. She is there for me every day, no matter if she is here or when she’s in the US. She’s inspirational and makes me want to be the best version of me that I can. She makes me feel safe.
- My creativity. Being able to express myself with music or art has been a lifeline through some dark times and is still getting me through things today.
- Having my own home. I’ve lost a lot to have this house and I cherish it and am very thankful that my parents worked so hard to make it my future.
- Still having time to make changes in my life. Even though I sometimes struggle to see a future, I still have a chance at it, if I work hard.