I woke up feeling a bit meh-ish. Not in pain, not really unhappy just… bland. I decided to give myself a day off from meditating and working out. That was probably a bad idea but it felt like the right decision at the time.
I started the day with a coffee and a video of goats in pyjamas. I watched an amazing acrylic landscape painting and felt slightly inspired. I’m almost ready to splash vibrant paints across a canvas. Then I spent a few hours gaming and then, well, that was it.
I’m really disappointed with myself for slacking off the last few days. Tomorrow is another day and tomorrow I will achieve something.
Day 6: Five ways to win your heart
- Have an amazing sense of humour.
- Be intelligent and have opinions.
- Cook me a delicious meal.
- Do something special and unexpected.
- Say nice things… and mean it.