Another day has gone by and I’ve thought, ‘I’ve done nothing today.’ That is just plain untrue.
My day started with meditation. Not my best attempt but definitely not my worst. Then I worked out twice. It kind of blows my mind to think I’ve already worked out 10 times this week. Then topped off my morning with housework.
So the only thing my day really was missing is a heaping of creative. Although, technically if I blog and answer today’s writing challenge question, I could say I have done a little of the creative. Okay, so that could be a bit of a stretch but I’m still mildly content with my day.
Not sure what to put on my to do list for tomorrow. I haven’t been feeling the creative, so that will most likely mean feeling the housework!
Day 5: List 5 place you want to visit.
- The US. It would be great to see where wifey lives and go to all the places she loves and has enjoyed during her life. (It’d be a big trip.)
- New Zealand (again.) It’s such a beautiful, clean, breath of fresh air. It wouldn’t matter where in NZ, as long as we got to stop by Bully Hayes in Akaroa. It’s my favourite place to eat in NZ.
- A beach-side resort in Vanuatu. For my 30th birthday we went on a South Pacific Cruise. We ported in Vanuatu on my birthday and I got a massage at a resort. It was an amazing place that I would love to go back to and experience on a daily basis.
- France. Between the Tour de France and The Hairy Bikers (both get a lot of air time in our house), I know there is so much to see from little towns brimming with history and rich culture baked into a delicious bread.
- Somewhere with snow, where I can do all the fun snow related stuff.